27 May 2015

Wishlist Wednesday (3): Dragon Ball: The Complete Illustrations by Akira Toriyama

Wishlist Wednesday (3): - May 27 2015

Today's Wishlist Wednesday book is also one that has been on my wishlist for a while because I asked for it for my birthday this year so I am hoping I do get it. It is
the Complete Illustrations from the Dragon Ball manga by Akira Toriyama. If you don't know what Dragon Ball (or at least Dragon Ball Z) is, then you missed out on an integral part of a childhood and I highly suggest you take three days to binge watch the original series and the "Z" series, but definitely skip the "GT" series. 

Purchase from 


I'm not sure if I have uploaded a bookshelf tour or not, but if you look at both my Kobo bookshelf and my actual bookshelf, they are littered with Dragon Ball merch and books. I love everything about this story and really want to add this one to my still growing collection of Dragon Ball products.

I have also spent this week reviewing the Dragon Ball (and Dragon Ball Z) Manga by Akira Toriyama. Click here to see the master post of these reviews!

What's on everyone's wishlist this week? Sound off in the comments. Lots of love and happy reading! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I cherish each and every comment. If you leave me a link to your blog, I will do my best to comment back!