16 Jun 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (6)

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (6) - June 15, 2015

This week I did not read as much as I had hoped but I did have a lot of stuff to do for school! Once I finish this semester, I will have a whole two weeks just to read!! Also this was supposed to be posted yesterday but I got super busy.
This week I read...
Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer
Dirt Daughter by Michele Shaw
The Fire Children by Lauren M. Roy
Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices: Manga, Volume 1) by Cassandra Clare
Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices: Manga, Volume 2) by Cassandra Clare
Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices: Manga, Volume 3) by Cassandra Clare
Pivot Point (Pivot Point #1) by Kasie West

This week I am reading...
The Selection (The Selection #1) by Kiera Cass (Listening to this as an audiobook!)
Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #1) by Laini Taylor
Fractured Dream (The Dreamer Saga #1) by K.M. Randall
Poor Man's Fight (Poor Man's Fight #1) by Elliott Kay




I am SUPER busy though so I don't know if I will get through all these books by week end, but definitely by month end!! Lots of love and happy reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I cherish each and every comment. If you leave me a link to your blog, I will do my best to comment back!